New Stall Holder Signup
We welcome new Stall Holders to be a part of our wonderful vibrant Market. However before you can setup your stall you will need to have some/all the following:
- REQUIRED: A Council Permit & optional Vehicle Permit (see below)
- REQUIRED: Product & Public Liability Insurance for your Stall Information here
- A Food Permit (if you operate a Food Stall)
- Test & tagged electrical equipment (if you use power NT Work Safe)
- Correct Gas equipment (if you use Gas NT Work Safe)
- Fire Safety (if you use electricity or gas)
Alice Springs Town Council requirements to be part of the Todd Mall Markets Inc.
Prior to trading at the Todd Mall Markets Inc you will need to apply for and submit the following to Alice Springs Town Council:
- Stallholder license application - $10 fee per calendar year
- Vehicle in the Mall Permit - $22 fee per calendar year ($11 for Pensioners, Charities & Community Groups that are specifically not for profit) Only required for vehicles accessing the mall.
- Current copy of public liability insurance. Please ensure that your insurance states that you are a market stallholder and covers you for all products listed on the stallholder schedule on the back of the licence application form.
- Food stallholders need also to submit product liability insurance
- Food stallholders - current copy of food registration
Please note: Alice Springs Town Council will not issue permits to potential Todd Mall Market stallholders unless they meet the above requirements. Click here to download the relevant ASTC paperwork and for more information regarding Council requirements please contact Fran Stoops on 8950 0505 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE ONLY FILL OUT THIS FORM ONCE YOU HAVE READ THE ABOVE INFORMATION